Wednesday, October 5, 2011

31 Thankful Days Day 5

Scrambled eggs with melted swiss cheese and just a touch of brown mustard and blueberry bagels for breakfast.  Does that start your engines?  It will mine......yum!  ooooo and coffee with lots of half and half.

I am thankful that I have food choices beyond food choices beyond food choices just because I live in a capitalistic society where we have freedom of expression, freedom to earn capital and freedom to fail and freedom to try again!

and I have to add one more...I am thankful that the Pepper Creek Pizza restaurant gave me an extension on my daily deal.  I now have to the end of October to use my deal instead of having to use it by the end of the week!

I see things to be thankful for ..........all over the place....every day.  I choose to express that thanksgiving out loud.

No comments: