Friday, October 12, 2012

Day 12 of 31 Days of Simple Praise to Yahweh

Two praises ..okay three today  maybe 4

#1 ........I am 90% through sorting the VHS tapes.  I remember purchasing our first storage container for tapes.  It was touted as holding 45 tapes!  Who would EVER collect that many I thought..........well  [enough said].  they are sorted into throw away [and it is done], save to make into a DVD, and put up for sale at the CHILD's Field Day in May [for any donation].  10% more to do tomorrow.
Ours WAS NOT this bad!
#2.........Hearing my adult children giggle as they watch Andy Griffith and Barney Fife on Netflix.  Good humor never fades away.  [did you know that The actor who played Otis, the town drunk, was the same actor that later was the original voice of John Avery Whittaker  of the Adventures in Odyssey from Focus on the Family.  [did you also know that Jess Harrnell the voice of Wooten is the announcer on AFV!]

Which character was your favorite--and why?

#3........The severe pain I had in the night went away...now, THAT is especially praise worthy.
This is a french pastry called a pain-au-chocolate --  I would have preferred THIS pain!
#4........And for a doctor that has compassion in his heart, knowledge in his mind, and kindness in his voice when I talked to him about my blood sugars today.
My endocrinologist? ...I do.


 Praises...simple, not so very important but really they are what makes up a life of --thankful every day.

No comments: