Tuesday, October 18, 2011

31derful Days of Thanksgiving .....Day #18

I can give thanks that last night for the first time since June ..........when we learned how sick Gene was..........I  slept through the night without medication.  I don't know how tonight will go but even one night unmedicated is truly a thing of joy.

I give thanks that a few people have already responded that they can help with the re-roofing for Saturday and Sunday.  AND two people specifically told me that they would be praying for more to come.

I am also thankful that Kate and Hunter are buying bikes to fulfill Gene's specific request that they both get back to the biking they loved with him.  Kate and Gene biked Gettysburg once!  It is the generosity of the body of Christ and the kind-hearted folks at Kate's work that will allow them to buy them tonight.

And I am thankful for the management of Pepper Creek Pizza for extending my daily deal coupon so we can go out to eat and then get bikes tonight.

And I am thankful for the bike carrier that Hunter FOUND abandoned on the side of the road just a few days ago!

Thankful.....Every .......Day.

No comments: