Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Important stuff and not

When I first began this blog I had decided to share with you a fun concept.  To find something that reminded me of a Bible lesson in the simplest of things.  I wrote two blogs and my life took a turn and focus on finding simple things to be specifically thankful for as I cared for Gene in his last days before heaven.  What a blessing that was, and now I am going to turn the direction just a bit and look again for those bible lessons and be thankful for them!

Today....... I have been working on clearing the clutter from my computer.  Too much saved stuff that at the time looked terrible important and today looks terribly UNimportant!  What else would the Lord have me clear out of the way so I can focus on what He directs me to do??????????????


It looks like a Bible Lesson and I am Thankful every day

No comments: