So the first full calendar year as a widow is completed. I am so glad to have survived it. I am as determined as ever to be real about this grief and just a determined to choose to find things to be thankful for every day.
I really look forward to reading friends blogs ...... I can't imagine anyone says that about this blog, it is so occupied with grief if not on the surface than just under the surface. But I think there are things to learn in each blog so I am going to try to shorten my expositions and just say little things each day. It won't take you long to read and perhaps you will take time to pray for me.
I commit myself to pray for you.
I am trying new things in this coming year [now just 3 hours and 52 minutes away]:
- an insulin pump to get better control of my diabetes
- a crochet class to begin learning the basics so I can make my biblical themed afghan
- a line upon line biblical study of the book of Luke
- a study of the foundations of Messianic Judaism
- teaching a class weekly on deportment
- holding a couple of classes for homeschooling families
-------------- Biblical Roots Day in late February
-------------- Flag Day on June 14th
- looking for employment
- blogging [daily I hope]
I think that will be enough for right now.
Thankful EVERY Day d.e.l.i.b.e.r.a.t.e.l.y.