Saturday, January 29, 2011

I am back!  Are you shocked?  I am thankful for several things but a big one is learning a little bit more about how to personalize this blog!  I got really stuck but thanks to my friend Cheryl I learned that a dashboard is what controls things!  Who would have thunk?  And now Puller has walked me through loading one individual picture so of course I chose one of him [entitled boy with gun and trusty steed!].  I am truly overwhelmed with figuring it all out but I am certain I can learn it.

I have been busy clearing Christmas and birthday celebrations out of the way and now I am planning two big events a ladies brunch for church and a deportment class with tea party to follow for the homeschooling and friends community  Additionally teaching Hunter's junior year and learning to program my new vcr to transfer tapes to dvd's [now that is another wonderful thankful story that begins with something breaking!]  Later gator!  I am off to find the bible lesson in my day!

No comments: