Saturday, September 17, 2011

Finders -- Keepers and weepers

I found it.                and I laughed................ Popsicle sticks--he saved as many as he could-- ya never know when ya might need one!                           

I found it.                and I cried.....................Gene's wedding ring that he didn't risk wearing to work


I found it.               and I pitched it!................grocery receipts from 1998


I found it                and I will never let it go..... memories and heart wrenches


I cleaned out Gene's dresser today.  Tough times.  Closet will have to be another day.

I am going to take a coupon [that is not expired] and go out to eat.

That I can be thankful for and so I choose   to be thankful for ....something everyday.

1 comment:

Puller Adkins said...

So that's why we never bought popsicles!