Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Back to Blogging

Think....reflect....take mental action.....make a choice to remember what I am thankful for each day.

this has been swirling through my complaining brain throughout this week.  What could you say, brain, that I am thankful for today

Saturday...I went to a prayer rally.  Was able to carpool to save gas, was given a good dinner after the rally and was blessed to blow the shofar along with two other people and had the opportunity to teach and encourage a little 8 year old girl who was wanting to blow her shofar!  AND she did!

Sunday...was able to participate in the dedication of a new baby to be raised in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.  It is a vow I do not take lightly!  Was given a gift of gasoline!

Monday...studied for my final coming up in one month for the RN refresher class and have many of the 25 quizzes I can now consistently answer 100% of the questions correctly every time!  Did the next step in setting up a day at the library to discuss homeschooling between "old timers and newbies".  Laughed during "family night" dinner and scrabble game.

Tuesday....drove to DE and had several hours with my "favorite" Cousin and his wife!  We tried to remember why I call him that and I think it goes back to the fact that he wrote me a nice friendly letter when I was in nursing school that endeared him to my heart!

Wednesday....Tea birthday party for a special friend and I found a gift that delighted her!  That always makes me thankful to find just the "right" gift!  Dave came and helped Hunter change out his dead battery in his truck so I do not have to get up at 6am tomorrow to take him to work!

Thursday will be here in 90 minutes so we will see what it will bring.

It is important to me to practice finding the things to be thankful for and to share them, less I forget!

No comments: