Saturday, October 20, 2012

Day 20 of 31 Days of simple Praise to Yahweh


.

It is a struggle sometimes not to whine, complain and pout






It is a discipline not to whine, complain and pout.

Sometimes I have to go be by myself because I don't have much patience with whiners, complainers and pouters and if I am by myself I stop it!

His shirt reads.....
In space, no one can hear you complain


When I stop whining, complaining and pouting .........and I choose not to be angry.....

 then I think of the opposite side.





The whining becomes talking,

The complaining becomes solving,

and the pouting can take it's true form....do I need ........to cry ........or apologize .......or repent?



As I do the spiritual work it becomes praise to God who delivered me from my self.  I die and Christ who lives within me shines.

whether I am just beginning to see the light [but it still looks pretty dark]
Or if it seems to be becoming clear



Or I finally get it and I trust the Rainbow Maker





Praise in my heart [quiet or outloud] is what is important
Then it is simple praise. 


I want God be at work in my heart.  Even when I do not understand at all .
Trust and Obey,
for there's no other way
to be happy in Jesus
than to trust and obey.



No comments: